A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Should I, shouldn't I

-
I think I don't know him enough,
I'm sure I don't understand him enough,

Yet sometimes that feeling of unfamiliar familiarity…
Should I, shouldn't I…

What if it's a wrong choice?
What if it all fails?
What if it's a joke that's happening,

Yet if earnestly serious he really is…
Should I, shouldn't I...

Why not wait for a minute?
Why not hold back for a while?
Why not give it some more time,

But suppose it gets too late by then…
Should I, shouldn't I...

How far should I go?
How long should this flow?
When would I know?
Should I, shouldn't I...

An uncertain world we live in,
Yet certain choices we have to make,
Certainty in this uncertain world...
Beauty of our human predicament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home