A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A rhymer for all people who think they're not lucky

-
A strange thing happened last night,
I woke up in a fright,
It was suddenly so very bright,
Oh my! What a dazzling sight!

A fairy emerged from nowhere,
Oh! It was such a strange affair,
I didn’t know for what to prepare,
There I was, under her affectionate glare!

In her mellifluous voice she chanted,
If there was anything that I wanted,
A swish of her magic wand was all that was needed,
And that’s it! Whatever wish, it'd be granted!

Guess what I asked…

I told her to make you the luckiest person in the world,
And what’s more, to make you believe that you are the luckiest person in the world;
So never again think of yourself as not lucky,
For my wish has been granted…granted by the fairy…and however hard you try, you can never ever again be unlucky!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home