A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Learn to love

-
Don't get me wrong...I'm not talking about boy-girl love here. That is a special familiar case of what I'm trying to say, familiar to most more because of the hormones he/she is born with, than due to any other reason...and I really dunno how true such love is in most cases ;-)

But have you ever truly loved? It could be love for anything.
Love for a subject (most familiar to me :-)), love for an object, love for another human, love for your own self...anything...true unconstrained love...love without any reason...expecting nothing in return...just thrilled that you're in the journey whatever be the outcome...

If you manage to feel it in any one aspect, you'll be capable of seeing it in other aspects too...

Well, then your life becomes much more difficult - I can assure you that - as you find it difficult to really connect to people or things floating/living/dying on the surface...the hollowness of it all...and you get hurt more often...

But it's a different kind of thrill...intense love is probably the first step to figuring out "the meaning of it all"...

Honestly I guess Einstein felt the same intensity for his equations as did the Buddha for his quest...their paths were different but I guess the two guys would've connected really well...

Get me in touch with more mortals who have this intensity...it gets very lonely sometimes...

Learn to love :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 pm, October 09, 2006, Blogger pentium77 said…

    I agree dude... As the saying goes:- "The quest for greater wealth, greater knowledge and greater love has ensured the progress of mankind ever since it's inception."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home