A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm so lucky

-
There's something about your smile,
It's as if a million twinkling stars shining their benevolence,
There's something about your speak,
It as if the chirping birds at day-break singing their joy,
There's something about your touch, something about your feel,
Its as if the rays of the morning sun tenderly awakening me to the wonder of life...

Something magical in everything about you,
Atleast in the eyes of this starstruck beholder,
Starstruck, awestruck, lovestruck, privileged,
I'm lucky I know you, I'm lucky I love you.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 pm, January 09, 2012, Blogger AmitAag said…

    hi Ayan!
    I liked most of your writings.
    Your are welcome to read and comment on mine!
    amitaag.blogspot.com

     
  • At 3:17 pm, January 13, 2012, Anonymous maldiveshotels said…

    Dear friend. I truly just like your posting and your current web page all in all! That write-up is really plainly composed and without difficulty understandable. Your WordPress style is awesome as well! Would be awesome to discover exactly where My partner and i are able obtain this. Please hold up the very good work. We all need much more this kind of website owners just like you on the web and much less spammers. Wonderful man! :-)

     
  • At 10:37 pm, July 01, 2013, Anonymous best gadget reviews said…

    Awesome post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home