A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Passage

-
Here today, I’ll be gone tomorrow.
But clocks will chime on unperturbed,
Hardly noticing my absence,
They never registered my presence in the first place;

The earth will keep spinning on,
Apples will continue falling for gravity,
Men will continue sparring,
And loving,
And doing a hundred trivial things,
Hardly noticing my absence,
They never registered my presence in the first place…

Malevolence or probably benevolence I imagined it was,
But indifference is what it really is,
Inconsequential speck of dust in the real scheme,
I’m here today, I’ll be lost tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 am, October 06, 2014, Blogger Vinicius F, said…

    You reminds me of myself, don't know why. I'm not the kind of person that likes to make new friends, god damn, I don't even know you, but I have sympathy with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home