A Curious Mind W(o/a)nders

Friday, January 13, 2006

Identity

-
That's all I am right...

A sack of jangling flesh,
A frame of mis-shaped bones,
A nameless, faceless identity,
Humped, beaten, bent and confused,
Struggling in this ocean of inconspicuous...

Yet relentless...

To redeem my identity, in search of it...

Don't I feel your anguish, my friend,
Your pain, your love...
Your struggle is mine, every moment of it,
For in your truth lies my truth; my identity.
By giving you your lost identity, I shall find mine,
My identity, my truth, my face in this ocean...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 pm, January 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    searching for :
    Bradford Scott Stump
    White male
    SSN-034-54-1141
    DOB 08/22/1969
    last known location: 474 River St.
    Riviera Villas
    Chattanooga, TN.
    37405
    Phone: 423-355-9551

     
  • At 10:39 am, January 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ayan,

    This is completetely irrelevant to your blog .... Do you know the meaning/origin of your name? I want to name my son, n really like this name,

    thanks heaps,
    Saima.

     
  • At 10:40 am, January 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tat Tvam Asi

     
  • At 12:04 pm, January 16, 2006, Blogger Ayan Bhattacharya said…

    Saima:
    Ayan = character (charitra in Sanskrit) as in Ram-ayan

    also Ayan=path around the sun
    as in Uttar-ayan or Dakshin-ayan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home